Mohr also focuses on ideas and values associated with social acceptance that can be applied to a variety of ethical issues. Chapters focus on sexual privacy, gay marriage, civil rights, the military and gay politics. This allows the book to move away from political rhetoric and reveals the important ways in which the struggle for gay rights and acceptance relates to mainstream American society, history and political life.
Marriage and the State | Philosophy Talk
The book redefines and elevates contemporary discussions regarding rights for gays and lesbians as Mohr takes a unique approach and applies gay and lesbian experiences to other issues Americans have struggled through during the evolution of the nation. Mohr takes a forceful approach at countering moralistic and religious arguments used to keep gay men and women from achieving the same rights as heterosexuals.
Your list has reached the maximum number of items. Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items. The long arc of justice : lesbian and gay marriage, equality, and rights.
- Cobweb Walking (Bloomsbury Reader).
- X-Men: The End Book Two: Heroes and Martyrs Bk. 2?
- Colony - Atlantean.
- With Just a Hint of Mayhem (The C. Dennis Moore Short Fiction Omnibus Book 1);
- A Philosopher’s Case for Equality!
The long arc of justice: lesbian and gay marriage, equality, and rights. All rights reserved. Remember me on this computer.
Cancel Forgot your password? I understand that this was an eight-year process, and we needed him here for eight years to make this happen.
- Big Book of Virtual Teambuilding Games: Quick, Effective Activities to Build Communication, Trust and Collaboration from Anywhere! (Big Book Series).
- Inside Information for Women: Answers to the Mysteries of the Female Body and Her Health?
- An Avoidable Conflict: Rome and Carthage!
I, personally, would not have expected it in his first term. Facebook Twitter Pinterest. Topics Barack Obama.
Related The Long Arc of Justice: Lesbian and Gay Marriage, Equality, and Rights
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved